Did you miss any? Which one was your favorite?
10. Project 127 on 700 Club for National Foster Care Month (Read Full Story Here)
9. The Beauty of Broken (Click to read)
Elisa Morgan shares her secrets and in the process reveals ours too: broken people create broken families. Not only is that a relief–it is truly good news. The Beauty of Broken–helpful…hopeful…healing!
As I watched the video I found myself processing it on a personal and transcendent level. (Click to continue reading)
7. Pastor Throws a Hissy Fit, Can Anybody Throw the First Stone? (Click to read)
At first, my thoughts ranged from: “This is why Christians have such a bad reputation” to “Why didn’t the pastor come to the aid and defense of the fired waitress?” Isn’t that what Jesus would do? (Click to continue reading)
5. What to Make of Preachers of L.A. (Click to read)
4. My New Book: The Mercy Prayer (Click for Official Website)
Immediately, I drove to the theater and parked across the street. Amid the yellow tape, flashing lights of emergency vehicles and the hustle of news trucks with reporters setting up, one word came to mind: Again. (Click to continue reading)
At times like this community is necessary. We all have our own personal experiences and biases. It is only when we are willing to not just say what we think but listen to what others are thinking that we make progress. (Click to continue reading)